Where is the conference venue located?
- At the Marina Villa Conference Center in The Captain’s Room located right by Sea World
How far is the venue from the airport?
- Our lovely venue is just a 9-Minute drive from SAN Airport
What is the nearest airport and it’s link and abbreviation?
What are the options for hotel and price ranges?
Mission Valley, Hillcrest & University Heights are the closest areas for airbnb rentals
Hotels we have relations with
- Wyndham Garden Near Sea World at $157 per night
- Other hotel options can be found on the lodgings page
- There is a shuttle from Wyndham to the venue (4 minute drive)
Other local hotels
- The Dana on Mission Bay
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay
- Holiday Inn Express San Diego-Sea World
- Ramada by Wyndham Near Sea World
- Motel 6
Distance from hotels to venue
- The drive is short from the various hotels mentIoned to our venue. It will typically be from 1 to 6 minutes.
What about event parking?
- Our venue offers a free large parking lot, on the venue premises.
What are local transportation options if I don’t bring a car?
- The Wyndham offers shuttles to and from the airport. You can also use Uber, Lyft, taxi & public transportation to get to the venue.
What time does the event start and end each day?
- Friday: 2:22 PM – 10 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM – 9:30 PM
- Sunday: 9 AM – 7:00 PM
Are there breaks during the day?
- Yes, there will be a couple of breaks between speakers each day which will give you time to stretch, chat and visit the vendors.
What are the ticket details?
What do the various ticket prices include
- Attendance to 1 day, 2 day or all 3 days and vendor lounge
Is my ticket transferrable?
- Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do so
What is your refund policy?
- Full refunds are available until October 1st.
Are there any early bird specials?
- Get your early bird tickets before the end of day on September 15th!
- Super early bird by end-of-day September 15th $250
- Early Bird by end-of-day January 15th $299
What food options are available?
- There are local restaurants on the Marina that are within a 1 to 5 minute walking distance.
- If you drive away from the venue, there are many more delicious local options.
- All dietary options are available in surrounding restaurants.
Will filtered water be provided?
- Yes, we will provide healthy filtered water during the event.
Are you going to have snacks or smoothies for sale?
- Yes, there will be a variety of snacks and beverages for sale.
Are there any special events, before parties or after parties?
- Starting at 12pm – 2:22 PM on Friday, the vendor lounge will be open and the speakers are encouraged to join us all there for a meet and greet.
- If you wish to stay until Monday night, we will have an afterparty at a cost of $35 to join, which includes food and beverages.
Which vendors will be there?
- Check out our vendors page here. This page will be updated as vendors come on board.
How can I apply to be a vendor?
- Please fill out this form to apply to be a vendor.
How many spots are available?
- 15 Total
What does it cost to vend?
- $333 early-bird before September 15th and then $444 after
What is the deadline for getting a booth?
- September 15th for super early-bird $333 + $77 per additional Booth Team Member (1 ticket included)
- January 15th for early bird $444 + $77 per additional Booth Team Member (1 ticket included)
What kinds of things can I vend?
We have limited spots for different types of offerings, and will only select one or two vendors per category based on the demand we anticipate for those types of products. Including but not limited to:
- Health Products and Devices
- Crystals, Jewelry
- Cool Sacred Tools & Decorative Items
- PTA Aligned Clothing
- Limited Possibility for Food Vendors – Please inquire
- Spiritually Focused Art
- Booths Promoting High Vibe Coaching, Online Courses, and Other Services